Wife, Mommy of 4, Storyteller, Adventure Seeker, Lover of Living a Purposeful Life, Beyond Blessed and Saved by Grace
I am a wedding & portrait photographer born and raised in Arizona. I have a passion for creating beautiful art that represents the unique love story shared between two people who are madly in love. I integrate their story with all the beautiful elements of nature to create romantic, vibrant, and enchanting images that will preserve the moments they hold so close to their hearts! I feel extremely blessed to be able to provide my services to the White Mountains of Arizona (Show Low, Pinetop, Greer) for six months out of the year and provide services for the other six to the Phoenix areas & destination locations!
When I am not connecting with my sweet couples, you can find me going on adventures with my amazing husband of eight years and chasing after my four beautiful children!
- Love is not a feeling we depend on, but a choice to be made every day
- Life is best savored when we find joy in the little moments
- Yoga pants, statement necklaces, and summer dresses make the perfect mix of casual and elegance
- No problem is too great when you have Jesus and coffee
- Healthy childhoods are built with picnics, movie nights, bedtime stories, and unlimited hugs
- The world holds great adventure, but so does an undiscovered gem on Netflix
- Nothing beats nights spent with friends, good food, and inside jokes, but when distance and life calls us elsewhere, social media is a pretty cool way to stay connected